WHO WE ARE
Hamilton Duncan is one of the Fraser Valley’s largest and most well-established law firms, boasting a team of more than 25 talented lawyers and 60 excellent support staff. Located in Surrey – one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, and one that is much more affordable than Vancouver – we provide high-end legal services to a wide variety of clients in an assortment of interesting and challenging matters across diverse areas of practice. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our community and our collegial workplace and want people who value a culture and management style that fosters respect while rewarding individual responsibility, initiative and creativity and providing opportunities for further development.
WHO WE NEED
Our growing Litigation team is looking for an ICBC Defence Lawyer to join our busy practice. We are seeking someone who shares our goals for personal and professional fulfillment and who value a firm culture and management style that fosters respect for everyone on the team while rewarding individual responsibility, initiative, and creativity. Your goal will be to provide high-quality legal services so that we can achieve the best possible litigation outcomes.
- Law degree combined with 1-4 years of experience in litigation
- Member of the BC bar in good standing
- Ability to run a caseload from beginning to end, with little to no supervision
- Strong business acumen with negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others when presenting complex ideas
- Willingness to work collaboratively as a part of a dedicated team
- Ability to establish clear direction to others, and comfortable with task delegation
- Proactive and organized work style
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join our team at Hamilton Duncan, act now by sending your cover letter and resume by email to our Human Resources Manager, Renu Bains, at email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in our firm and keep all applications on file in the event of future openings, only those shortlisted for interviews for this position will be contacted as a part of this recruiting effort.