Immigration.ca is hiring an associate lawyer to join our team in Montreal, QC. Known as an immigration industry innovator, we are dedicated to ensuring a positive and enriching working environment, while providing upstanding client legal services.
Location of employment:
4999 Sainte-Catherine West, Office 515, Montreal, Qc. Canada, H3Z 1T3
Immigration Associate with 1-2 years experience in temporary and permanent residence planning (skilled workers, business immigration, start-up visa) and application preparation, PNP applications, labour market impact assessments, work and study permits, inadmissibility issues.
• Provide advice and draft legal opinions on immigration matters for clients;
• Manage volume-based immigration mandates;
• Prepare, review and submit applications for immigration status;
• Facilitate cross border movement of employees between countries;
• Representation of clients before provincial and federal governments;
• Communicate with clients and ensure rigorous delivery of client services;
• Keep abreast of immigration programs and regulatory changes.
Number of hours per week: 40
Employment conditions: Full-time, permanent position
Additional benefits to be discussed.
Expected start date: 2021-10-01
Job Type: Full-time
Apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2684104724/
Apply via Email: *****************@*****.***