- Drive contract closure by providing a high level of performance and effectiveness on a wide range of complex and significant negotiations;
- Foster and promote an environment of compliance, providing insight and guidance with respect to the risks and issues associated with compliance;
- Provide leadership, subject expertise and accountability in support of business transformation and in the achievement of financial and performance milestones.
- Prepare, negotiate, draft and close commercial agreements with suppliers, at all times ensuring compliance with UTC ethics, P&WC policies and procedures;
- Lead / support commercial and contract strategy development and negotiations with suppliers;
- Review supplier proposals, contract terms and conditions, statements of work;
- Assist in resolution of contract disputes and / or commercial issues;
- Flow down contractual commitments, and coordinate contract renewals, amendments and commitment tracking;
- Provide strategic recommendations to all levels of management;
- Manage projects to support strategic and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a minimum of 8 years' experience managing and negotiating significant contracts and commercial agreements for a large multinational company;
- Ability to draft contracts and official letters;
- Previous experience in supply management is a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge of MS office;
- Outstanding oral/ written communication in English and proficient in French;
- Confident, persuasive and challenge driven;
- Independent and forward thinker;
- Strong sense of urgencies and priorities.
Field of study:
Commerce, Legal, Supply Chain Management