Intact Insurance Company has a team of over 180 litigators in 12 locations across Canada, including 4 Ontario cities. Due to continued growth, Intact is seeking dynamic litigators for our Toronto and Mississauga offices to defend Property and Casualty files.
We are looking to fill full-time and contract positions.
The successful candidates will have 3 to 5 years of personal injury litigation experience in a private practice or in-house setting. Accident benefits experience would be a significant asset for all candidates.
If you pride yourself on being a skilled litigator, who has appeared at all court levels in Ontario, then Intact Insurance is looking for you!
· Member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada
· Expertise in drafting pleadings, conducting discoveries, mediations and trials/arbitrations
· Superior organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple case files simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective client relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, combined with research, negotiation and analytical skills
Please apply directly online at www.intact.net Job ID: 114061
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation. Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire.