Position Title: Life Insurance Wholesaler (Regional Life Sales Manager)
Reports To: Regional Vice President Individual Sales
Department: Individual Sales
Term: Permanent Full-Time
Work Arrangements: You will work from your home office 100% of the time. You may be required to be in-person at our office in Waterloo, ON or another assigned location within the Waterloo Region, on an as needed basis. Sales related roles may be required to travel based on the assignment.
The Opportunity: The Regional Life Sales Manager is a critical sales role within our Individual Life and Health Insurance division. In this role you will be responsible for business development and account management of life insurance focused advisors across the Canadian marketplace. This will include providing case consultation, sales, product and marketing support to drive sales for the life and health insurance division of Equitable.
What you will be doing:
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with insurance focused advisors.
· Meet or exceed sales targets and the number of productive advisor relationships for the Individual Insurance Product Line (Universal Life, Whole Life, Term and CI)
· Build relationships with producers through 1 on 1 meetings, seminars and case consultation
· Deliver presentations to small and large groups of Advisors and distributors
What you will bring:
· Post-secondary education and/or applicable professional designation (i.e. CFP, CLU, CHFC, TEP)
· Minimum 5 years of financial industry experience, with experience in marketing to Independent Advisors in a life insurance environment
· Previous sales and sales management experience required
· Valid driver's license and well-maintained vehicle required
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Proficiency using various office-based software, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
· Superior time management and organizational skills
· Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and presentation (written and oral) skills
What's in it for you:
· A high-performance and rewarding culture and experience
· Annual vacation allowance, and company-paid benefits program
· Car allowance and work travel expense program
· Immediate enrollment into the company's pension program with employer matching
· Discounts on company products and service and access to exclusive employee perks
· Regular EQ Together events focused on company togetherness and collaboration
As part of the recruitment/offer process you will be required to:
· Provide two professional references (minimum one supervisor and above)
To learn more about Equitable, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at email@example.com if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.